Re: way-OT: regularity of german v. english [was: Re: OT - Programming Languages w/o English Syntax]

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 at 21:09 GMT, Ron Johnson penned:
> On Sat, 2003-10-25 at 15:09, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 at 18:59 GMT, Ron Johnson penned:
>>

>> > --
>> > -----------------------------------------------------------------
>> > Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net Jefferson, LA USA
>> >
>> > "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty: power is ever stealing
>> > from the many to the few. The manna of popular liberty
> [snip]
>> > a shrouding mist, steals over the mirror of Freedom" Wendell
>> > Phillips
>>
>> Holy huge-ass sig, batman!
>>
>> I like a good political quote as much as the next person, but not in
>> other people's sigs.  There's a reason slrn bitches at me if I use a
>> sig larger than 4 lines.
>
> Well, fortunately, it only happens every 64 emails (less frequently,
> as I add more quotes).

I put my randomized quotes in the footer of my website ... doesn't take
nearly as much visual space, and this way I know that the people exposed
to my quotes have a reasonable chance of actually wanting to know what I
think =P

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please