Re: way-OT: regularity of german v. english [was: Re: OT - Programming Languages w/o English Syntax]

On Sat, 2003-10-25 at 15:09, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 at 18:59 GMT, Ron Johnson penned:
>

> > --
> > Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
> > Jefferson, LA USA
> >
> > "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty: power is ever
> > stealing from the many to the few. The manna of popular liberty
[snip]
> > a shrouding mist, steals over the mirror of Freedom"
> > Wendell Phillips
>
> Holy huge-ass sig, batman!
>
> I like a good political quote as much as the next person, but not in
> other people's sigs.  There's a reason slrn bitches at me if I use a sig
> larger than 4 lines.

Well, fortunately, it only happens every 64 emails (less frequently,
as I add more quotes).

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

I can't make you have an abortion, but you can *make* me pay
child support for 18 years? However, if I want the child (and
all the expenses that entails) for the *rest*of*my*life*, and you
don't want it for 9 months, tough luck???