Error message by fetchmail to remote site:
-----------
Enter password for user@remote.com:
1 message for user at remote.com
reading message user@remote.com:1 of 1 ((706 header octets) fetchmail:
SMTP error: 513 Syntax error.
fetchmail: mail from FETCHMAIL-DAEMON@my.desktop.com bounced to
myfriend@somewhere.com
fetchmail: can't even send to mehere!
 flushed
-----------

Below are two lines from my /var/log/mail/mail.err
-----------
Oct 22 19:03:47 localcompname courieresmtpd:
error,relay=::ffff:127.0.0.1,from=<msat6526@kolej.mff.cuni.cz>,to=<mehere@localhost>:
513 Syntax error.

Oct 25 17:15:28 localcompname courieresmtpd:
error,relay=::ffff:127.0.0.1,from=<myfriend@somewhere.com>,to=<mehere@localhost>:
513 Syntax error.

I have Maildir with INBOX present at my home directory and they are
writable for me. The things work under exim usage. I use Debian/unstable.
Thank you for any help.
Martin