Re: Courier configuration

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 02:15:16PM +0200, Martin Saturka wrote:
> Dear men,
> I try to no end to make work courier-mta, courier-imap(s),
> and squirrelmail (possibly with virtual accounts). I have
> some experience with exim and sendmail. I know, courier uses
> qmail-like mail dirs.
> May be, some example working configuration would be nice.
> Thank you, Martin

Martin,

We'd all love to help, but you need to post specific points of problems
that you are having.  We're not going to configure mail for you.  We
will, however, help you out, as soon as you tell us exactly what you are
having trouble with.

If we all posted our mail configs to the list, it'd be a waste of time &
bandwidth.

We're waiting to help.

--

Shane Hickey