I finally got my problem fixed. You comments were partially helpfull
because I'm still using the version in stable and some tips didn't
make sence (e.g. other file names).
You were correct that in logcheck.violations I had a reject in it that
matched the postfix lines.
I then added to logcheck.violations.ignore a line with postfix and now
I don't have any more logs from postfix mailed to me.
Rudy Gevaert rudy@zeus.UGent.be
Web page http://www.webworm.org
Schamper sysadmin http://www.schamper.ugent.be
GNU/Linux user and Savannah hacker http://savannah.gnu.org
Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
- Sun Tzu