Re: Re: Gnome, Nautilus, KDE anomalies

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 10:51, G D Roux wrote:
> I've experienced pretty much the same symptoms on a fresh SuSE 8.2
> installation. If you've had any insights as to what is going on I'd be
> much obliged for any advice.
[snippetty-snip]
> back to a graphical interface.
> I was not playing around with firewall installation, so I would
> believe that you need not look further in that direction. Please keep
> me posted if you get advice on this

whoa, I think you need to start over.

Please read the following article:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#bespecific

We would all love to help you, but that is an awful lot of info to wade
through and very little of it seems to be pertinent. Help us help you.

-Mark