exim4-daemon-heavy and exiscan virus/spam filtering

Hi,

i currently have a working exim4 setup along the lines of
http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/config_docs/exim-spamassassin/node10.html.
Exim 4 gets the mail, then hands it over to spamassassin and clamav and
finally ends up delivering it to procmail which sorts all the business.

Now, i'm looking at exiscan but i was wondering about a few things.

1. I fetch my mail via fetchmail from my mailbox at my isp. The standard
way of exiscan's handling viruses and spam seems to be that it refuses the
mail. Is there a way of deleting the virus or spam mails on my remote
mailbox instead? That way i wouldn't actually have to download all these
swen messages and save bandwidth.

2. Can i still configure exiscan in such a way that i, for instance would
let spam through (but off course marking it as spam) so i can use sa-learn
on it?

Thanks
Benedict