RE: mouse

Rob,

>> Protocol:

> Depends.  Does the README.Mouse mention it?

I don't know I will look at lunch when I am at home.

>> How do you open the menu without the mouse working, with hot keys?

> Depends on what you're talking about.  KDE? GNOME?

I am using KDE. I had to mess around in the XF86Config-4 before I could even
get startx to start KDE. I would like to know how to move around without the
mouse just for convenience sake anyway. I am new to debian but have tried
red hat and suse some time back.

I understand that 'real men' use debian.

-marlin unruh