Re: OT - Programming Languages w/o English Syntax

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 at 22:37 GMT, Erik Steffl penned:
>    english has a fairly simple a regular grammar so it's fairly easy
>    to create english based programming language - the basic control
>    structures are pretty much english sentences.
>    This would be fairly hard todo in other languages that has more
>    irregular grammar (the ones I know anything about have a lot more
>    complicated/irregular grammar).

Hrm.  German and Latin are much more regular than English.  French is,
too, iirc.  English has a *lot* of irregularity.

Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please
don't email me directly.  I will most likely see your post before I read
your mail, anyway.