Re: OT - Programming Languages w/o English Syntax

well i believe brainfuck does not have a english syntax but on the other
side i would consider it as a real "high level" programmming language ;)

you find information about it for example here:

but i don't think it is what you are searching for...

and i believe espacially modifing existing languages to different
commands (that is not really a new syntax ...) won't be a good idea:
it would make the code unreadable since then it would mean nothing if it
is written in c when there are diffrent dialekts for german, french,
swiss french, etc... . Even though i do think that it is important to
note that not everybody speaks english as a native speaker but it makes
communication easier if you do stick to existing standards....