Re: Promise Fasttrak 100 PDC20267 on Debian

Thanks for the reply!

  --received from Roberto Sanchez--

> I had to get a 2.4.21 kernel to get support for the 20276 chipset.

I suppose you are using the testing distribution?

Do you know that previous kernels such as 2.4.18 didn't support this
specific chip or just that at least 2.4.21 one does?

> With the kernel driver mine shows up as /dev/ataraid/d0

Hmmm, I don't even have this directory under my /dev/ (with the stable
distribution).  Does this get added with the testing distribution or
some other way?

Paul
--
Paul Yeatman       (858) 534-9896        pyeatman@ucsd.edu