Re: Splitting attachments into separate emails

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 09:09:21AM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> Hello Kev,
>
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 03:44:22PM -0400, kmark@pipeline.com wrote:
>
> > I use pine and forwards are quoted inline not as attachments. So,
> > my message is like this:
> > HEADER_WITH_SPAM_AS_SUBJECT
> > BLANK_LINE
> > INLINE_FORWARD
> > BLANK_LINE
> > whereas with an forward'ed attachment might be like this
> > HEADER_WITH_SPAM_AS_SUBJECT
> > BLANK_LINE
> > MIME_ENCODED_FORWARD
> > BLANK_LINE
> >
> > I would think both types could be sent?
>
> Nearly 100% of the users use Microsoft Outlook and when they just
> forward it as part of the body, I don't get the headers.  I don't know
> Windows and Outlook well enough to know what other alternatives there
> are for them to get the message with the original full headers to me.

There is an option somewhere in outhouse excess to show the full
message including the headers, from which it would be possible to cut
and paste the whole thing into the body of a reply. That's kind of
clunky, but at least it would get the headers to you.

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons