Evolution and IMAP

Hi everybody

I'm not sure if I found a bug or if I just overlooked a check-box:
I just started to try out evolution as a mail client, and I found out
that the details of mails in my IMAP-folders are not shown in the
overview (such as Subject, From: and date). In fact, I just see a list
of empty lines beginning with an envelope icon (which stands for a
message). If I click on such a line, the message is displayed in the
text box, but in the overview, this line is still empty. Has anybody
seen this before?

joerg

--
Gib GATES keine Chance!