Re: Host Name; WWW.mydomain.com

Monique,
   Thanks for responding. I've updated my name servers to use my
covad's (ISP) name servers (ns1/ns2.covad.net). I then updated my
covad account and created a A record for
www.jonnsorganicvegetables.com with the proper static IP address. Now
I'm just waiting for this information to propagate.

  If you have any other advice for a newbie like me, I'd love to hear
it.