Re: At last a promising audio player for KDE

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 01:46, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> Shameless plug but here goes:
>
> http://amarok.sourceforge.net/index.php
>
> Also has sidplay2 and modplug plugins for arts.
>
> Anders

Wouldn't mind giving this a try but I get this prob on woody with the  0.6.91
compile on KDE 3.1.4

checking for taglib/taglib.h... no
missing TagLib includes... amaroK will not be compiled

which library is this? I had a look on freshmeat but couldn't find a suitable
candidate.

cheers Peter vdM