Re: Host Name; WWW.mydomain.com

Vineet,

    Thanks for replying so quickly and asking for more information.
    Here is what I've done so far. First off, my domain name is
jonnsorganicvegetables.com. As of last night, I changed the name
servers at GoDaddy to my Covad name servers (ns1.covad.net and
ns2.covad.net) I then went to my Covad account and created the
necessary A record for www.jonnsorganicvegetables.com with the correct
static IP address. Currently I am waiting for the new name serves to
get updated (if you do a nslookup, my domian name is listed as using
the DNS at debian-dimension.jonnsorganicvegetables.com) Hopefully in
the next 24 hours the names servers will be update to use
ns1/ns2.covad.net.

   If you have any thoughts or suggestions on what else I need to do,
please let me know.