Re: windows NT

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:21:04 -0500,
Kent West <westk@acu.edu> wrote in message
<[🔎] 3F8B0930.5080601@acu.edu>:

> Marc Wilson wrote:
>
> >On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 12:12:41PM -0700, Vineet Kumar wrote:
> >

> >>Please see the advocacy howto and the output of "dict troll".
> >>

> >No offense, but most of the "advocates" should be shot.  Have you
> >never read COLA?  Or slashcrap?
> >

> References, please? What's COLA? Where can I read about it? What's
> slashcrap? Where can I read about it? I half-suspect that the latter
> is a slur towards Slashdot (http://www.slashdot.org), but it sounds
> like you're recommending some sort of serious reference material with
> which I'm unfamiliar, so I'm not sure.

..reminds me of my propaganda war days in soc.culture.yugoslavia etc,
where I wound up like some sort of referee after a few clue whacks on
the application of the 4 Geneva Conventions, the yanks proved the red
neck rumor true, while Slobodans net warriors had at least as much
finesse as the Microsoft mercenaries.  Ah, those were the days.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: