Re: windows NT

Marc Wilson wrote:

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 12:12:41PM -0700, Vineet Kumar wrote:
Please see the advocacy howto and the output of "dict troll".

No offense, but most of the "advocates" should be shot.  Have you never
read COLA?  Or slashcrap?

References, please? What's COLA? Where can I read about it? What's slashcrap? Where can I read about it? I half-suspect that the latter is a slur towards Slashdot (http://www.slashdot.org), but it sounds like you're recommending some sort of serious reference material with which I'm unfamiliar, so I'm not sure.

--
Kent