Re: bizzarre X fontspecs from xfstt

begin David Morse quote from Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 10:32:11AM -0400
> I'm using the XFree that comes with the gnome-woody-backport.  Can I see
> your FontPaths from /usr/X11/XF86Config-4?  Also, I have

I have

FontPath        "/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/TrueType"

And I installed x-ttcidfont, and now truetype font packages Just Work.
Just make sure you have Type1 at the bottom of the FontPath list, or you
will end up with some mighty ugly fonts.

> "
> # This loads the Type1 and FreeType font modules
>     Load        "type1"
>     Load        "freetype"
> "
>
> towards the top of that file.  Is this what you have?

That will be fine.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:      MD4 Albright Albright Treasury smuggle Capricorn SDI MD2