Re: Evolution and IMAP

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 at 10:44 GMT, Joerg Johannes penned:
> Hi everybody
>
> I'm not sure if I found a bug or if I just overlooked a check-box: I
> just started to try out evolution as a mail client, and I found out
> that the details of mails in my IMAP-folders are not shown in the
> overview (such as Subject, From: and date). In fact, I just see a list
> of empty lines beginning with an envelope icon (which stands for a
> message). If I click on such a line, the message is displayed in the
> text box, but in the overview, this line is still empty. Has anybody
> seen this before?
>
> joerg

When I last used evolution several months ago, imap was working properly
(or at least, better than what you describe).  I don't recall anything
about my settings, though =/

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please