Splitting attachments into separate emails

I administer 3 email servers which use spamassassin.  We are testing
the service with about 110 users whose email are scanned by SA.

My arrangement with them is to send me either spam that scored too low
or false positives as attachments with either "spam" or "ham" in the
Subject-line.

What I want to do now is to exctract those emails from the attachments
and put them in a maildir which can then be used by other processes to
feed them so sa-learn.

Now my question:  Are you aware of any tools that can do this?  An
example of email that I receive (as Mutt shows the attachments) looks
like this:

I 2 Apcn, all your relatives can get the sam [message/rfc822, 7bit, 4,2K]
I 3 ><no description>            [text/plain, quoted, iso-8859-1, 2,9K]
I 4 dichotoaous rlomberg rbcvuijmbpqed       [message/rfc822, 7bit, 3,3K]
I 5 ><no description>            [text/plain, quoted, iso-8859-1, 2,0K]
I 6 Invite your friends to play live poker o [message/rfc822, 7bit, 1,7K]
I 7 ><no description>            [text/plain, quoted, iso-8859-1, 0,4K]
I 8 Re: Vicodin    71uh                      [message/rfc822, 7bit, 1,4K]
I 9 ><no description>            [text/plain, quoted, iso-8859-1, 0,3K]
I10 no more doctor to get your pharmys    8z [message/rfc822, 7bit, 1,6K]
I11 ><no description>            [text/plain, quoted, iso-8859-1, 0,4K]

I want to put items 2,4,6,8 and 10 in the maildir: ~/Mail/spam as
separate messages.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper; but whoso
      confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."
                                         Proverbs 28:13