Re: apt-proxy

Roberto Sanchez wrote:

> Try getting the box that runs the proxy working first before you
> try the remote boxes.

Hi Roberto,

after setting it to 5 Minutes (you saw that), and after waiting for another
day (in fact it was over night) all of a sudden it works automagically. Now
I'm back to 60 Minutes, and it still works - when I come in in the morning,
I just wait for 60 minutes before I try an 'apt-get update' and 'apt-get
dist-upgrade', because most of the time we have to switch off the boxes
over night :-(

> HTH,

It did - and I appreciate it. Thanks again.

Greetings from Bremen, Germany,
wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien
--
NTV '94 RedSue 24-42Mm running on fuel