Re: PDA/GSM Phones

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Matthew Daubenspeck wrote:

> 1 - Bluetooth. Any ideas of the Linux support? Does anyone have a
> specific adapter working?

AFAIK support for Bluetooth is in any reasonably recent kernel. Don't
know about specific hardware though...

> 2 - Syncing the data. A lot of these phones have all of the standard PDA
> based apps built into them [calendar, contact list, todo list, etc]. Has
> anyone tried syncing this with something via Bluetooth?

I use multisync for this. It allows syncing between several Evolutions,
my Ericsson T39m and my PDA (at the moment still a Palm, but I am
waiting for a Zaurus C-760 to delivered). It has proven to be quite
useful to me.

I am sorry, but I can't remember the exact URL. Google might be your
friend...

HTH

Grx HdV