Howto not reject mail to Postmaster etc. in Exim4

Hi all!

I'm still working on my Exim4 config, and I have now a server that
nicely uses exiscan-acl to reject viruses and spam with an SA score
above 13.

However, it is my damned duty to read or at least manually inspect the
stuff sent to postmaster, abuse, security, etc. So, I should never
reject anything sent there, and therefore, it is no point scanning it
either; that would only waste resources.

I'm wondering, how do I set up Exim 4 to let through mail to postmaster,
etc., uninspected?

I thought these lines from
  accept local_parts = postmaster:abuse:security
         domains = +local_domains
from the standard Debian RCTP ACL config was supposed to do that, but it
doesn't...

Postmaster etc. is a simple alias for my own user, in case that is
relevant.

Also, I have a bunch of spamtraps, and it is no point spam-scanning
those either. I just want to virus-scan them, reject if there is a
virus, then reject if the message is over a certain size, otherwise
pipe it to spamassassin -r. Anybody know how to do that? I guess it
must be done in the DATA ACL, since both the virus scanning and the
spam scanning is done there, but my ideas stop there...

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo