NVIDIA driver and modconf/.deb

    Hi.
I currently have 2 kernels installed on my machine. 2.2.20-idepci (default on debian cd) and a compiled 2.4.22 from www.kernel.org I've tried to install the NVIDIA driver from www.nvidia.com from http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_ia32_1.0-4496.html and installed it for my 2.4 kernel. I have some questions... - Is there a way to build the driver as a .deb, that is only loaded on the kernel 2.4? - Is there a way to build the driver for the 2.2 kernel too? It requires modinfo.h from the kernel source, but the kernel-source-2.2.20-woody does not have it, so i cant build the driver for this kernel... - I think i screwed up the GLx/GLcore (software rendering) drivers for my 2.2 kernel, so i cant run opengl apps at all... is there an easy way to fix this (like reinstalling a package from the cd)? If there is not, no problem, i can reinstall my system.

    Thanks
    -- Fred