RE: Holy Spam!

Yes, this is a pain.  I am subscribed with two addresses.  It's a long story,
but at the other one, I get no spam.  This email address I subscribed about 48
hours ago and instantly got attacked with virus emails.  I am getting 50 to 60
of them a day.  It's very annoying.  But, there doesn't seem to be much you
can other.  Just don't ever subscribe to a list like this with an "important"
email address.  Use ones you can easily change or delete.

Adrian