Re: Holy Spam!

I read this "list" via Newsguy.com.  I subscribed, to get
posting rights, but the address forwards to /dev/null.
Newsguy filters out all the spam.

I have a large spam blocking list,
http://www.greens.org/about/r.txt (tcprules format)
and yesterday I blocked a big chunk of Global Crossing,
because their downstreams send me so much spam and they
ignore all complaints.  I urge others to do the same.
(Frankly I don't believe GBLX even *has* an abuse dep't.)
But it turned out there was something called
murphy.debian.org in there, which needed whitelisting.

I tried reading this mailing list with an email client.
Had to unsubscribe after a few hours.

Cameron