Diff btw GeForce4 and RIVA TNT2?

Hi all!

I have Backstreet Ruby installed so I have 2 monitors
with kbds/mice that each have a user.

The monitors are samsungs 17" but the cards are
different: one is a RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 and
the other a GeForce4 MX 440 AGP 8x.

I notice no difference between the 2 other than that I
paid $25 more for the MX440.

I would like to see the difference between the two
with some application: but I am a no-gamer nurd.

Anybody know of an app/game that would show clearly
what the difference between these 2 cards is?

Thanks!

Hugo.