OT: Spam was Re: Spamassassin Configuration

ScruLoose wrote:

As others have noted, virus traffic is not actually the same as
spam-traffic, and you might want a particular tool for each job...

To me they are both Spam. I did not ask to recieve either, and they are both attempting to fill the mailboxes of several users on the same system with unwanted data. I like the more recent definitions of UCE and UBE for commercial/promotional mass mailings. The following sources say much more about the definitions of Spam than I could. :)

dict spam
dict UCE
dict UBE

Back on topic, I agree that it is important to realize that different tools may be more effective against different forms of Spam.

P.S. Is the +debuser working to help you avoid Spam?

--
Jacob - Looking for better email spam solutions