Spamassassin Configuration

Hello all,

At this moment I'm receiving loads of spam, mostly with virusses included on
my postfix mail server. I downloaded and installed spamassassin and amavis
with Clam antivirus, but I don't know how to configure. The manual on the
site of spamassassin is for version 2.5 and higher, but I'm using the
debian-standard 2.2 version of spamassassin. Can someone help me cofiguring
spamasassin so that I get rid of those ms security-mails?

HTH,

-WJ