Re: [Samba] per user smb.conf

Tom Dickson wrote:

No. Samba will check (and reload if necessary) your smb.conf once a
minute, I think.

Hi!

Thanks! This is realy works and it's great! But :) do you know a solution that is done automagicaly. You know now the root has to add this include line for each user. And there are realy a lot of users, and and it's a lot work (adding an include line per a user). Is there a way to setup this "user maintained" sharing with a single line. I mean for example:

include = /home/$alluser/.smb.conf (or something like that)

Thanks!

Daniel

- -Tom