Re: error message after kernel upgrade

on Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 01:50:45AM +0300, Shaul Karl wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 09:43:49AM +0100, steve downes wrote:
> >
> > Cannot find any ref to "303" or 03:03 in the docs.
> >
> > Any pointers please.
> >

>   Your lilo.conf file does not mentions initrd?
> --
>
>     Shaul Karl,    shaulk @ actcom . net . il

That was it. Copied the relevant line over from another machine & away
it went.

Sorry for the delay in replying but I missed your reply the first time
round due to the amount of junk reaching my mailbox at present( that's
my next job)

If the info is at your fingertips where is this documented, in the
interests of next time. I'll do some more research anyway, starting
from the answer instead of the question

Many thanks

Steve