Re: Spamassassin Configuration

I am using the newest version of Spamassassin on Debian unstable and it
doesnt catch these types of emails correctly. Your best bet is to find a
procmail rule (if you are using procmail) or search for a postfix hack. i
have seen a few out there. Sa is for catching spam, which it seems that
these virii are, but they are fundamentally different than what SA is
designed to catch. Your Anti Virus should help as well.

Richard Humphrey
richard@rhumphrey.com