Re: Anyone else notice that Swen is slowing down?

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 07:53:19AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> After getting hundreds of infections per day early in the week of
> 14-Sep, it seems to have radically tapered off:
>
> Date       Count
> ---------- -----
> 2003-09-19    52 (10 hours)
> 2003-09-20    37
> 2003-09-21    14
> 2003-09-22    65
> 2003-09-23    33
> 2003-09-24    20
> 2003-09-25     9
>
> Am I the only one to see it slow down?

I guess so. These are my numbers :
     15 2003-09-18
    177 2003-09-19
    192 2003-09-20
    134 2003-09-21
    409 2003-09-22
    362 2003-09-23
    286 2003-09-24
    329 2003-09-25 (at 16:00)

They are mostly swen, although there are also one or two other viruses
in there. It seemed to slow down a bit yesterday, but today it is
picking up speed again. (note that I am in GMT+2)

Frank