Re: Anyone else notice that Swen is slowing down?

On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 03:48, kmark@pipeline.com wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Pim Bliek wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 18:32, Lukas Ruf wrote:
> >
> > > I get about > 2k per day.  Fortunately, I have configured my mail
> > > server (mime_header_checks/postfix 2.0) such that all win-executable
> > > are rejected.
> >
> > Hi Lukas,
> >
> > Could you be so kind to post to the list how you did this? I'd really
> > like to have this in my postfix config too ;). Just reject all
> > attachments with a .exe extension would be NICE.
>
> Hi Pim,
> I get the virii with 3 different content-types:
> application/x-msdownload,audio/x-wav,audio/x-mid
> so, just exe doesnt seem to cover it.

"exe" does cover it, since the "Content-disposition" record must
always have the filename.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

Regarding war zones: "There's nothing sacrosanct about a hotel
with a bunch of journalists in it."
Marine Lt. Gen. Bernard E. Trainor (Retired)