what mailing system for me ?

Hi list,
Used until now only sylpheed as my mta but needs X to run.
If I want using 'mutt', a complete set of packages must be setup :(
But what packages, I'm completely newbie about messaging.
I've a little network and 1 isdn-router.
And I've personally 4 mailing accounts on 3 ISP's,
that's 12 accounts.
The goal is to deal a console mailer with my sylpheed mail directory (maildir) + a spam filter who's delete directly from the ISP ( no download of spam-messages).
What's the best combination of packages ?
Thanks for your advice.
mess-mate