Re: what mailing system for me ?

..oh?  Try ' mutt pop://user:passwd@your.pop.server.at.your.isp ' ;-)

> But what packages, I'm completely newbie about messaging.
> I've a little network and 1 isdn-router.
> And I've personally 4 mailing accounts on 3 ISP's,
> that's 12 accounts.
> The goal is to deal a console mailer with my sylpheed mail directory
> (maildir) + a spam filter who's delete directly from the ISP ( no
> download of spam-messages). What's the best combination of packages ?

..mailfilter + fetchmail + procmail.  Set up fetchmail to
"preconnect mailfilter" _before_ fetching the mail, as I guess
you wanna weed out spam.  _After_ fetching mail, fetchmail hands
it over to procmail, which drops it home to your 12 or whatever
more mailboxes you have.  ;-)

..more details in the docs and in the recent backtraffic here,
search for "MS mail bombs" and "Spam".

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: