Re: Anyone else notice that Swen is slowing down?

Xavier Andrade said:
> On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Clive Menzies wrote:
> [...]
>> Can't say I agree here ;( I don't actually track the numbers (haven't
>> yet managed to implement a filtering solution) but I must have deleted
>> well over 100 today
>>
> I'm using this in my procmailrc:
>
> :0 B
> * ^TVqQAAMAAAAEAAAA//8AALgAAAAAAAAAQA+$
> mail/virus
>
> I don't know what it does, but works very well. I get it from someone
> at debian-user-spanish.

It watches for the MIME "fingerprint" of Windows/Dos executables that is
at the first of raw executable attachment (not zipped/compressed) MIME
data.

Maybe you could convince the people in charge of your ISP to even reject
all of that at SMTP for all users of your system. :)

--
Jacob
Trying out SquirrelMail