Re: Anyone else notice that Swen is slowing down?

> Clive Menzies <clive@clivemenzies.co.uk> [2003-09-26 18:06]:
>

> On (26/09/03 07:53), Ron Johnson wrote:
> > Subject: Anyone else notice that Swen is slowing down?
> > From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>
> > To: Debian-User <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
> > Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:53:19 -0500
> >
> > After getting hundreds of infections per day early in the week of
> > 14-Sep, it seems to have radically tapered off:
> >
> > Date       Count
> > ---------- -----
> > 2003-09-19    52 (10 hours)
> > 2003-09-20    37
> > 2003-09-21    14
> > 2003-09-22    65
> > 2003-09-23    33
> > 2003-09-24    20
> > 2003-09-25     9
> >
> > Am I the only one to see it slow down?
> Can't say I agree here ;( I don't actually track the numbers (haven't
> yet managed to implement a filtering solution) but I must have deleted
> well over 100 today

I get about > 2k per day.  Fortunately, I have configured my mail
server (mime_header_checks/postfix 2.0) such that all win-executable
are rejected.

My customers are extremely thankful for this feature since they have
heared of Swen.  Before they complained about.....

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP?  <http://www.rawip.org>   |