Re: Sudden increase in size of Debian (Mirror)?

Kevin McKinley said:
> On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:00:23 -0600
> Jacob Anawalt <jacob@cachevalley.com> wrote:
>
>> >Your list has the virtue of being much simpler; I wonder what 5 Gb I
>> have
>> >that you don't?
>> >
>> I'm not sure, what does this command return on your system?
>>
>> find pool/ -name "*deb" | egrep -v '_i386\.u?deb$' - | grep -v
>> '_all\.u?deb$'
>
> I get 7835 packages; scanning the list most of them seem to be _all.deb.

:| I'm sorry, that was a typo on my part. The second grep also needs to be
egrep. Or you could drop the u? and use grep on both if you don't have
udeb's mirrored.

The idea of the command is to return *deb files that aren't *_i386.deb,
*_i386.udeb, *_all.deb, *_all.udeb.

--
Jacob
Trying out SquirrelMail