OT: rfc-ignorant RBL

Is anyone using the rfc-ignorant RBL? I have seen Karsten and Baloo
report there, but testing it out right now, I immediately discovered
that

  - amazon.com does not accept postmaster@
  - aol.com does not accept abuse@

Thus I am wondering: is this at all useful? dsn.rfc-ignorant.org
seems to be, but blocking aol.com and amazon.com would be a little
harsh because I doubt that the decision fuckheads there would ever
consider to change it.

`. `'`