Re: MS mail bombs

On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 15:47, Steve Lamb wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 15:43:12 -0500
> Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> > And *even if I did run my own mail server*, all of the virus/spam-
> > filled packets would *still* have to be sent down to me.
>
>     'cept for blacklisting at the firewall.

No, since the firewall is on *my* side of the pipe.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

After listening to many White House, Pentagon & CENTCOM
briefings in both Gulf Wars, it is my firm belief that most
"senior correspondents" either have serious agendas that don't
get shaken by facts, or are dumb as dog feces.