NAT

Hi, i'm a new debian user, and without too much experience in linux.
I'm trying to install a Debian here at home to use it as internet access for a couple windows PCs.
Someone told me that i had to install first the two eth, then configure the networkcards, then install dhcp3 (for the PCs to get a dinamic ip), and then do NAT (iptables)
Everything worked OK, but it is not the case of the NAT: i can access internet from de debian, but i dont know how to configure or what to install for access internet from the windows PCs through the Debian.
Any comment will be kindly accepted.!
Best regards, Adrian

Adrian