Re: Verisign and spam blocking

To follow up on this, thanks to the quick work of Lamont Jones, Debian
unstable will, in about 15 minutes, include a bind patched as follows:

   * New upstream release.  Closes: #211373
   * Remove RFC's from package, per policy.
   * Make com and net zones delegation-only by default.

I understand that backports for stable will appear at
http://people.debian.org/~lamont/woody shortly.

joey@kite:/etc/bind>ping bite-my-arse-verisign.com
ping: unknown host bite-my-arse-verisign.com

Just a few days ago, I'd never have thought that would look so beautiful.

--
see shy jo