Re: Verisign and spam blocking

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 11:30:28AM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> To follow up on this, thanks to the quick work of Lamont Jones, Debian
> unstable will, in about 15 minutes, include a bind patched as follows:
>
>    * New upstream release.  Closes: #211373
>    * Remove RFC's from package, per policy.
>    * Make com and net zones delegation-only by default.
>
> I understand that backports for stable will appear at
> http://people.debian.org/~lamont/woody shortly.

You mean?

http://people.debian.org/~lamont/woody/binary-i386/bind9_9.2.2-P1-1_i386.deb

  bind9: Depends: libdns10 but it is not installable
         Depends: libisccfg1 but it is not installable

Is that the "official" ISC patch?  There's also another patch people are
using:

  http://phirate.exorsus.net/b2/index.php?m=200309#38

which is nice since since you can specify the IPs in an ACL.

Oh, I just noticed that http://people.debian.org/~lamont/woody is not
longer available.

--
Bill Moseley