compaq proliant 1500 install (sym53c8xx)

Just got a prolient 1500 server, its got a hot swapable SCSI array, 2@133MHz procesors. Its is a bit of a beast, really needs 2 people to carry it and looks like it will should make enough noise for a airport, let alone a single plane taking off.

Anyway when I try to do the install it says it cant find and hard drives. Don't seem to be able to modprobe as I don't have CDROM mounted and cant work out how.

When installing it says it cant find any hard drives, how can I get the module loaded or do I need to do something else?

I am using disk 1 Debian stable, am I using the wrong boot CD?

Any ideas?

Ben

* Ben Edwards           Tel +44 (0)1179 553 551  ICQ 42000477  *
* Homepage - nothing of interest here   http://gurtlush.org.uk *
* Webhosting for the masses         http://www.serverone.co.uk *
* Critical Site Builder    http://www.criticaldistribution.com *
* online collaborative web authoring content management system *
* Get alt news/views films online   http://www.cultureshop.org *
* i-Contact Progressive Video      http://www.videonetwork.org *
* Fun corporate graphics             http://www.subvertise.org *
* Bristol Indymedia               http://bristol.indymedia.org *