Re: debian-pkg kernel-patch debianlogo was Re: (half-solved) Re: Compiling kernel with patches

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Benedict Verheyen wrote:

> y$Now i simply extract the debianlogo and do a patch -p1 in the kernel source.

Thanx ...

1) Now i simply extract the debianlogo and do a patch -p1 in the kernel source.

2) $ PATCH_THE_KERNEL=3DYES fakeroot make-kpkg --revision=3D3:custom.1.0
--config=3Dmenuconfig kernel_image

3) fakeroot make-kpkg --revision=3:custom.1.0 --config=menuconfig kernel_image

... why are these suggestions/solutions/instructions not added to the
package-documentation? I think it is not clearly explained.

Regards

Oliver
--
... don't touch the bang bang fruit