Re: Getting a wireless card to work play with debian

Too little info but a couple of observations.

Firstly, is your wireless network using WEP encryption.  If so have you
specifided the key somewhere in your configuration.  From memory you can put
the key in your interfaces file, though this is probably not the best
method..  I think the syntax is WIRELESS_ENC_KEY <key> but you may need to
check this.  Also, I presume you are running an access point, router etc.  If
your network is just boxes and cards then infrastructure rather than managed
mode is appropriate.

Good luck.

Darryl