GTK Firewall Control Center

	Apologizes for the cross-posting but wanted to be sure I made the post
to get the best response...

	I am currently the gfcc maintainer; however I've got two choices on my
mind regarding the future of the package... Currently there is
absolutely no active upstream for gfcc and there are several wishlist
bugs (5 of the 7 current bugs), three of which were forwarded upstream
but no response and upstream has not been active for over 2 years and
the URL for the software is no longer active. Also gfcc only works with
an ipchains firewall which hasn't been a high priority since iptables
came out...

	I'm also the maintainer for fwbuilder (Firewall Builder) which I have
been recommending over gfcc. Fwbuilder could effectively have a new
ipchains policy compiler written although upstream drop'd it about 6
versions ago...

	So my decisions are to either throw it up for adoption and orphan it,
or request it's removal... However I'm not certain if it's being used
or not... In which case if it's being used removal may not be the right
choice... So I'm looking to get some input on this matter...

	Regards,
	Jeremy T. Bouse