squirrelmail

I'm trying to setup squirrelmail with sarge and I have problem about it.
Well, I have installed squirrelmail, then configured squirrelmail, copied
apache.conf to /etc/apache2/conf.d directory and reloaded apache. But I
have got this message.

# /etc/squirrelmail/conf.pl
# cp /etc/squirrelmail/apache.conf /etc/apache2/conf.d/
# /etc/init.d/apache2 reload
Reloading web server config...Syntax error  on line 5 of /etc/apache2/conf.d/apache.conf:
Invalid command 'php_flag', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

I don't know how to fix it. Do you have any idea?

/etc/apache2/apache2.conf
	DirectoryIndex index.html index.cgi index.pl index.php index.xhtml
	AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

/etc/apache2/conf.d/apache.conf
	Alias /squirrelmail /usr/share/squirrelmail
	<Directory /usr/share/squirrelmail>
	  php_flag register_globals on
	  Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
	</Directory>

% dpkg -l | egrep 'apache|php|squirrelmail|courier'
ii  apache-common  1.3.27.0-2     Support files for all Apache webservers
ii  apache2-common 2.0.46-2       Next generation, scalable, extendable web se
ii  apache2-mpm-pr 2.0.46-2       Traditional model for Apache2
ii  courier-authda 0.39.1-1       Courier Mail Server authentication daemon
ii  courier-base   0.39.1-1       Courier Mail Server Base System
ii  courier-imap   1.5.1-1        IMAP daemon with PAM and Maildir support
ii  libapache-htpa 1.5.5-1        Manage Unix crypt-style password file.
ii  php4           4.1.2-6        A server-side, HTML-embedded scripting langu
ii  php4-cgi       4.1.2-6        A server-side, HTML-embedded scripting langu
ii  php4-pear      4.1.2-6        PEAR - PHP Extension and Application Reposit
ii  squirrelmail   1.4.0-1        Webmail for nuts

	Susumu Takuwa